Thursday, May 1, 2014

To Know More

I choose to put this blog a title of "To Know More" because I know most people wanted to know more about different kind of things, learn some unusual and not common matters, well I am starting to have an interested about knowing people's life, how they live and especially relationships to their families and other people around.

A lot of different kind of life stories such as relationship of couple, friendship, lovers and a lot more which I wanted to learn more. I found it very interesting, and wanted to learn more on handling relationship with my family and especially to my partner.

At the same purpose why "To Know More" is the name of this blog of mine because I want to share some of my knowledge to all who can read and visit this blog. I am not a professional blogger or writer but just wanted to share and express my self and the knowledge I've learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment